Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cell Swatches: Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish

Pay no mind to how terrible my nails look:) Hopefully the swatches help prospective buyers. Pink Moon is more matte than the other colors. Unicorn Horn is a lovely sheer pearly iridescent shade. I did NOT use the Top & Base coat for the nail swatches. Click the pictures to see larger versions of the photos.
Left to Right: Cinnamon Girl, Sunshine Daydream, Turquoise Tiara, Pink Moon, Unicorn Horn, Gloss Top & Base Coat

Finger Left (pointer) to Right (pinky): Pink Moon, Turquoise Tiara, Sunshine Daydream, Cinnamon Girl. Thumb: Unicorn Horn


Close up of Unicorn Horn. It's a lovely sheer iridescent color.

Pink Moon, Turquoise Tiara, Sunshine Daydream, and Cinnamon Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oohh, very nice! I have been madly in love with Pacifica lately but alas, I already have too much nail polish :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know. I have too much of most beauty products. The never-ending search for my holy grail beauty kit!

    ReplyDelete